SAP Query Reporting
Author: Danielle Larocca Signoril
SAP Query Reporting is everything an SAP user needs to know to create your own reports in SAP using Query tools, no programming required! Designed as a hands-on learning aid, you will be able to follow along and perform each new skill learned on your own SAP system. The book's tutorial style, step-by-step instruction will teach you everything you need to know to use the SAP Query tools, including its configuration, advanced usage, and integration to Microsoft. Additionally the book gives best business practice recommendations for the technology and internal business use of the tools. Learn to:
- Understand query security, table reads, and table joins
- Perform basic and advanced calculations
- Incorporate pictures and graphics into reports
- Configure shortcuts and tran codes, schedule jobs and email PDFs
- Utilize SAP Reporting with Microsoft Office applications
Table of Contents:
|1||Getting started with the SAP R/3 query reporting tools||1|
|2||One-time configuration for query tool use||11|
|3||Creating basic reports with the SAP query tool||23|
|4||The fundamentals of reporting with the SAP query tool||41|
|5||Basics of using reporting selection screens||55|
|6||Using reporting selection screens : advanced skills||71|
|7||Creating advanced reports with the SAP query tool||85|
|8||Creating extract files and interfaces with the SAP query tool||107|
|9||Creating basic calculated fields with the SAP query tool||119|
|10||Creating advanced calculated fields with the SAP query tool||133|
|11||Inserting pictures and graphics in SAP queries||143|
|12||Creating simple statistics lists with the SAP query tool||157|
|13||Creating advanced statistics lists with the SAP query tool||169|
|14||Creating ranked lists with the SAP query tool||179|
|15||HR and payroll reporting options in the HCM module||187|
|16||Special considerations for configuring HR and payroll reporting in the HCM module||211|
|17||Special considerations for HR and payroll reporting in the HCM module||211|
|18||Security concepts in SAP R/3 query-based reporting tools||225|
|19||Creating basic reports with the InfoSet (ad hoc) query tool||231|
|20||Creating QuickViews by using QuickViewer||243|
|21||SAP reporting with Microsoft Excel||255|
|22||SAP query reporting with Microsoft Word and Outlook||269|
|23||SAP reporting with Microsoft Access||285|
The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49): for Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
Author: Dave Kleiman
This is the only official, EC-Council-endorsed CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator) study guide. It was written for security professionals, systems administrators, IT consultants, legal professionals, IT managers, police and law enforcement personnel studying for the CHFI certification, and professionals needing the skills to identify an intruder's footprints and properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Key features include:
• The Only Official Study Guide for CHFI
Provides 100% coverage of all exam objectives.
• Full Web-based Exam Modeled after the real exam, it also includes explanations of correct and incorrect answers.
• Exam Objectives Each is clearly explained at the beginning of the chapter.
• Notes and Alerts Highlight crucial points of the exam modules.
• Exam Objectives Fast Track Bulleted highlights emphasize the important points from the exam's perspective at the end of the chapter.
• Key Terms All concepts are defined and explained as they appear.
• Exam Objectives Frequently Asked Questions Test what you have learned by reading FAQs based on the material covered in the chapter. Log on to the Syngress Web site to access review questions based on the exam.